For May/June 2018 examination series
Welcome to our renowned A* revision courses!
The next revision session would be from March－April 2018.
Registration for the next revision session would commence on February 1, 2018. Please sign up at the right sidebar to receive our announcement. ☞
* US Department of Education study revealed that online students out performed those receiving face-to-face instruction. (That is the reason why we have got so many happy and proud A* candidates 🙂 )
Teachers, schools/learning centres please do not attempt to sign up for our courses by using students’ identities.
How It Works
Login to study on your laptop, tablets, desktop, or even your smartphone. Anytime. Anywhere. As many times as you wish.
Know what are the common mistakes candidates made in the exam, and how you can avoid them.
Video tutorials based on the new syllabus, and ONLY what you need to know for the exams.
Examiner’s tips to score A*, techniques and guidance on how to answer exam questions, and what are examiners looking for in your answers.
Download exam-style practices. Solutions and explanations will be provided via video/text format.
Video tutorials emphasise on how to apply the theories learnt into the exam questions and daily life.
Courses are released weekly according to a fix revision timetable － to ensure you finish all your revision in time.
Make sure you have at least 10Mbps for both Download and Upload internet speed, and devices with fast processor － in order to have uninterrupted studies. Test your internet speed here: http://speedtest.net , and clear your devices.
For English subjects ONLY, send in your practices via email for marking by the IGCSE subject experts/examiners. Receive your papers along with suggestions on how to score A* and not to repeat the same mistakes during exams.
Below Terms & Conditions must be fulfilled.
Terms & Conditions:
- Respect the Start Date: March 1, 2018, and End Date: April 30, 2018.
- For Candidates: Be conscientiousness, take initiative to build time management skill, follow the timetable diligently and work on all necessary homework that is required to score A*. We do not entertain candidates who: constantly send emails to demand attention, send in all the school homework/practices to demand us to mark/solve for you, and complaint unable to finish the course when haven’t put in enough efforts nor follow the timetable diligently. (Candidates in the UK, India and Middle East please pay special attention to this)
- For Parents: Please respect the Start Date and End Date. Please check your “Spam Box”, internet connection problem, whether your child has taken necessary actions before writing in to inform. All demanding attitude, authoritative, and rudeness would not be entertained. (Parents in the UK and India please pay special attention to this)
- For Teachers/Schools/Learning Centres: Our courses are not meant to be used as teaching material for your school/private lessons. Teachers, please DO NOT enrol into our courses with student’s identity and claim to “review” the courses － we know this is for your own self-learning, after which you will use our materials in your classroom or private lessons teaching. (There had been numerous incidents that teachers were using the student’s identity or pretending to be a student to sign up for our courses. Malaysia, please pay special attention to this.)
- Whiners, chronic complainers and rudeness are strictly not welcome. That includes candidates, parents and teachers. Your account(s) would be disconnected if this rule is violated, and no refund would be granted. (Candidates, parents and teachers in the UK, India and Malaysia please pay special attention to this)
- No part of the courses should be shared. Be it your Username & Password or materials in the course(s). Your account(s) would be disconnected if this rule is violated, and no refund would be granted.
- There is no refund for our programmes.
Worldwide Happy A* Testimonials
I got 4A*s and 2As!
Alhamdulillah I got 4A* (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths) and 2As (English as 2nd Lang and Accounting).
Thank you for all your help, surely and amazing website, would love to have a similar one for A levels.
It really helped me! Thanks!
You helped me achieve 5A*s
I would like to take this opportunity to express how grateful I feel for your support. Thank you very much for helping me along the way and for creating an online revision course that I believe has helped countless numbers of students all around the world.
Thank you to those wonderful teachers behind the screen, for providing your support with every step of the way, by putting together those intriguing presentations and videos.
Thank you again for every thing. You helped me achieve 5A* in one section.
The explanation was clear
I have scored 6A*s and 1A
Shamini Vinodya De Silva
I really suggest those like me to join this course
I realized all my mistakes
Ur videos have helped me a lot and I realized all my mistakes and will try my best not to repeat them again. Thank you so much!!
My marks are improving at school
Complete and not boring explanations
Every resource you provided was really helpful and understandable
I got 9 A*s and 1 A!
I scored 2A*s in Physics and Chemistry
SHAMINI DE SILVA
I got 3As and 1B
I would like to thank you for your help last year with my IGCSE. I got : Maths A, Physics A, Chemistry B, Biology A! These were the subjects you helped me with and really I wouldn't be able to be confident without your help 😊. Much thanks !
I just aced the paper 2 English exam
I wanted to thank your team for all the advice they gave me including examiners tips and tricks. I used all the techniques learnt in the course and can't stop congratulating the team. I feel that I just aced the paper 2 English exam.
Eagerly waiting for the results...
It is worth every penny spent
It is worth every penny spent. I would be more than happy to advice all my friends to look up your site and purchase your revision courses in order to help their children as well.
Anna & Estevao Hermann
I got 5A*s and 1A
I received 6A*s and 3As
Deidre R. Sagonda
I got 5A* － This site helped me after everyone lost hope in me!
I got ALL A*s!
Choose Your Subjects
Here is the registration process:
- Click on the Subject that you wish to register.
- Proceed to checkout on the next page. You may make payment via credit/debit card, or your PayPal account.
- After successfully check-out, you will be brought to the Registration Page to fill up the Candidate’s detail in order to generate the login Username and Password. You MUST follow the instructions on the registration page. (If PayPal didn’t redirect you automatically to the Registration Page, please click on the “Orange Button” to be redirected)
- You will receive your Username and Password on the date that we would announce later.
- Hotmail users please pay special attention. Please check your “Spam box” if you haven’t heard from us after 1 day.
Compare our fees with others
See below to know that we are in fact, the cheapest available on earth, with the best quality and many happy A* students! 😉
|IGCSE Centre||Tuition Centres||Home Tuition|
|Fee per subject||£139 / £169 (for 2 months)||£886 (for 2 months)||£1,200 (£30/hr x 5 days/week x 2 months)|
|Course Style||Instant online, anytime, anywhere in the world, at the comfort of your home, repeat the tutorials as many times as you wish. Avoid traffic jams, uncomfortable classes situation, unnecessary peers pressure.||Have to attend daily classes in a learning/tuition centre (lodging, transportation, food in the UK not included). Missed classes won’t be replaced.||Teachers/tutors are coming to your home daily at a fixed time: 1 hour in a day, 5 days in a week for 8 weeks (2 months) in order to finish all the syllabus for ONE subject only before the exam.|
All the contents are based on “Extended curriculum” syllabus. Below are the available subjects for this revision session:
- Biology 0610
- Business Studies 0450
- Chemistry 0620
- English First Language 0500/0522 － Reading
- English First Language 0500/0522 － Writing
- English Second Language 0511/0510 － Writing
- Mathematics 0580/0581
- Physics 0625
* Classes are run by Cambridge IGCSE experts / examiners.
If you require some subjects that are not listed above, please write to us HERE.