We had an utterly fantastic great amazing last year. A very big Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for all you amazing people out there.
In order to show our gratitude for your continuous support, we would like to give back to the society through offering “scholarships”!
Starting from 2015, we will be offering scholarships twice a year for our renowned Revision Courses.
10 (TEN) scholarships would be given out for this coming May/June 2015 Revision Courses, which will commence in February.
Subjects entitled for scholarships are:
- English ? First Language (0500)
- English ? Second Language (0510/0511)
You get to choose either one.
(We are only offering the above subjects for this coming session.)
Each candidate is only entitled ONE scholarship. If you have been chosen for this session, you will not be entitled the scholarship in the future.
So choose wisely as when to apply.
But, if you were not being chosen this session, you are most welcome to apply again in the next session.
Here is how you submit your application:
- Find out ONE thing you are good at.
E.g: It can be, you are good at Maths, or drawing, or computer, or cooking, or playing piano, or making jokes, or dancing, etc etc… Only you know what you are good at. π
- Next, find one person to offer your best talent (the ONE thing that you are good at). That means to teach this person that you have chosen.
E.g: He/she can be your friend, or classmate, or relative, or neighbour, or a friend’s friend, or even a stranger, or just someone who needs the help. It’s your choice.
- Video the whole process. In your video:
- You must introduce yourself (your name and the country you’re from),
- Introduce the person you have chosen and why you chose him/her,
- Record a part of the process (or the whole process, you choose) while you are offering your best talent,
- The feedback from that person after your teaching session.
- Tell us in your video why we should choose YOU as the recipient of our scholarship.
- Lastly, upload the video online.
E.g: You can upload to YouTube, or Facebook, or Dropbox, or Google Drive, or Google Page, or anything online that can be shared with us. You can set the video as “Private” for not appearing to public. Then send us the link to view it “Privately”.
Please submit your link(s) HERE. Put the subject as “Scholarship”.
We do not need professional video editing (if you love to do it that’s fine too π ). You can make several videos, and upload all of them as video 1, 2, 3,… during the whole process.
Don’t give excuses to yourself as you are shy on camera, or you don’t have a camera.
You can borrow! Or just use your phone, or your computer ? you know how to find the solution! π
Remember, if you want it enough, you will get it!
Start sending in your application from now. Scholarship application closing date is January 25, 2015.