In view of the current worldwide Covid-19 conditions, with thousands of schools being locked down, we would like to extend our assistance to students during this difficult time. We are offering 7-day FREE trial for our #AskTheExaminer programme, for the first 50 students who signed up with us.
Suitable for schooled or home-schooled candidates looking for hand-holding on-going assistance throughout their IGCSE/O Level, and AS/A Level journey.
Get our team of friendly, and highly qualified examiners as your private home tutor! 🙂
For a small monthly subscription fee, you can ask away our team of A*-scorer-creator examiners, one question at a time. You can submit a question from past exam papers, any reference books, and even your school practices.
You will receive detailed answers which may include theoretical reference and step-by-step solution within 24 hours (weekdays) or 48 hours (weekends) upon submission.
This is not your ordinary Q&A. This is A* Q&A. Leave us a your question and get the A* caliber answer.
How it Works:
- Get hand-holding on-going assistance throughout your IGCSE/O Level, and AS/A Level journey.
- You get to submit your question directly to the examiners. Please submit one question per submission.
- You are free to submit as many questions as you like per day.
- Please refrain from sending us the same question.
- The examiners will answer the question in the order of submission. We are following the First In, First Out system. Whichever submission comes in first will be responded first.
- Expect an answer within 24 hours on weekdays or 48 hours on weekends.
- If you wish to get the examiner to mark your past exam paper practices or assignments, please kindly purchase the marking services HERE.
- Once you received the marked paper, you may ask further questions or get further clarification with this #AskTheExaminer programme.
- Choose your subject(s) below and proceed to check out.
- Choose to subscribe via your credit/debit card or PayPal.
(You still require to enter your card details for the 7-day FREE trial. If you do not wish to continue, please cancel your subscription before the end of the 7-day FREE trial.)
- Once the payment is completed, you will receive first email confirming your purchase, and second email containing instructions to register your Username and Password.
- Once the registration is completed, you would be able to login to access the Q&A page.
- Follow the instructions on the Q&A page and start sending in your questions.
- If you wish to subscribe to a second subject, please come back to this page and make another purchase, after you have successfully logged in at the member login page.
Compare our fees with others
|IGCSE Centre||Tuition Centres||Home Tuition|
|Fee per |
|£50 / month|
(24hrs x 7 days/week)
|£443 / month|
(school hours x 5 days/week)
|£600 / month|
(£30/hr x 5 days/week)
|Programme Style||Instant online, anytime, anywhere in the world, at the comfort of your home, have the examiner as your private tutor. Avoid traffic jams, uncomfortable classes situation, unnecessary peers pressure.||Attend daily classes in a learning/tuition centre (lodging, transportation, food in the UK not included). Missed classes won’t be replaced.||Teachers/tutors are coming to your home daily at a fixed hour: 1 hour/day, 5 days/week, for ONE subject only.|
Choose Your Subjects
IGCSE, Edexcel, O Level, GCSE:
Have the examiner as your private tutor at only £50/month.
AS/A Level, IB:
Have the examiner as your private tutor at only £60/month.
* If the subjects you desired are not listed above, please kindly Contact Us and we shall add to the list.