Hello friends, we are presenting what you have been asking for － mark your practice papers prior to the exams.
For a small fee, you get to send in one of your chosen past exam papers (any variant), and get it marked by a qualified subject expert or examiner.
You will received your marked papers along with suggestions to improve.
Please read the below procedure carefully:
- Click on the subjects links below, and proceed to check out. (if you wish to send in more than 1 paper, please increase the quantity to the amount that you wish to send in)
- Keep your PayPal transaction ID/receipt No. in a safe place － you will need this when you send in your paper(s) for marking.
- Follow the instructions on the instructions page to send in your past papers.
- Pick one of the past papers here: Cambridge IGCSE Past Exam Papers. (we only mark the real past papers, NOT your school’s homework)
- Work on the past papers as if you are in the exam hall. Set the timer by following the fixed number of hours on the exam papers. You can get any of your family members/friends to help you in the timing part.
- Write only the required number of answers. For example: if you are asked to choose between a Descriptive or Narrative essay, please choose ONE. DO NOT write all the essays and require us to mark all. This would be rejected completely.
- When you are done writing, transfer all your answers to Word document (for PC) / Pages (for Mac).
- If you wish to have 2 types of essays to be marked, for example 1 Descriptive essay and 1 Narrative essay, please increase the purchase quantity to 2 (during step 1) and choose 2 different past papers.
- There is only ONE marking per paper － there is no remark available. So work on your paper diligently before you submit for marking.
- You will receive your marked paper(s) within 3 working days. (Examiners/subject experts are also human, they need to rest over the weekend. Weekend for us is: Saturday and Sunday.)
We advise you to choose the latest past exam papers (year 2016), as they consist of the latest syllabus format.
If your required subjects are not listed here, just send us a message via the “Contact” page.
I sent to IGCSE centre to mark my paper to make sure that I can get a good grade in language and I did! This made me confident while doing the exam!
一 Rawa Abdelslalam (Arabic – First Language (0508))
It helped by identifying subtle mistakes with detailed feedback. This will help me in fine tuning my response to the questions. This will also benefit me in avoiding mistakes in the future.
一 Harry (English First Language (0500))
Thank you very much for the speedy marking. It was very useful information and feedback that will help my child to perform better at her examination.
一 Shandalas (English First Language (0500))
Thank you for sending the marked version back so quickly!! I think it was quite useful, gave me much more confidence for my exam!
一 Anurag (English First Language (0500))
My son Arjun said the comments were very helpful in helping him organise his answers better. It will help him be more focussed in the final exam.
一 Rahul Shukla (English First Language (0500))
This is really helpful! Thank you so much! I worked on the feedback and I feel more confident.
一 Ishan Gupta (Spanish Foreign Language (0530))
Choose Your Subjects
English as a Second Language (0510/0511)
Paper 2 Reading and Writing