For Oct/Nov 2017 and Feb/March 2018 examination series
(Suitable for Cambridge IGCSE and O Level candidates.)
Welcome to our worldwide renowned A* revision courses!
The Revision Course registration for Oct/Nov 2017 examination session will commence on July 1, 2017. Please sign up at the right sidebar to receive our announcement ☞
The courses will start on August 1, 2017, and end on September 30, 2017.
You have ample of time to finish the courses, as long as you follow through our timetable. No access of courses will be granted after the closing date.
* January 2018 and March 2018 examination series candidates please register for this revision session. We will NOT have any extra revision session before January/February.
** US Department of Education study revealed that online students out performed those receiving face-to-face instruction. (That is the reason why we have got so many happy and proud A* candidates 🙂 )
Teachers, schools/learning centres please use the contact form to write to us for special rates.
How It Works
Here is what you will get from the Revision Classes:
Login to study on your laptop, tablets, desktop, or even your smartphone. Anytime. Anywhere. As many times as you wish.
Know what are the common mistakes candidates made in the exam, and how you can avoid them.
Video tutorials based on the new syllabus, and ONLY what you need to know for the exams.
Examiner’s tips to score A*, techniques and guidance on how to answer exam questions, and what are examiners looking for in your answers.
Download exam-style practices. Solutions and explanations will be provided via video/text format.
Video tutorials emphasise on how to apply the theories learnt into the exam questions and daily life.
Courses are released weekly according to a fix revision timetable － to ensure you finish all your revision in time.
Make sure you have at least 10Mbps for both Download and Upload internet speed, and devices with fast processor － in order to have uninterrupted studies. Test your internet speed here: http://speedtest.net , and clear your devices.
For English subjects ONLY, send in your practices via email for marking by the IGCSE subject experts/examiners. Receive your papers along with suggestions on how to score A* and not to repeat the same mistakes during exams.
Whiners, chronic complainers and rudeness are strictly not welcome.
The below Terms & Conditions must be fulfilled.
Terms & Conditions:
- Respect the Start Date and End Date.
- As Candidate: be conscientiousness, take initiative to build time management skill, follow the timetable diligently and work on all necessary homework that is required to score A*. DO NOT constantly sending emails to demand attention, DO NOT send in all your other school homework/practices and demand us to mark/solve for you, DO NOT complaint you can’t finish the course if you have not put in required efforts and take up the responsibility to follow the timetable. (Candidates in the UK, India and Middle East please pay special attention to this)
- As Parent: polite, honest, respect the Start Date and End Date. All demanding attitude, authoritative, and rudeness would not be entertained. Please check your “Spam Box”, connection problem, whether your child has taken necessary actions before write in to inform, and all write in should be in polite manner. (Parents in the UK and India please pay special attention to this)
- As Teachers/Schools/Learning Centres: we will register the courses according to the number of students we have. We agree if we have cheated by subscribing one for all, our accounts will be disconnected and no refund will be granted.
- I will always conductor myself in positive and polite manner towards IGCSE Team. I agree if I behave negatively and rudely, my account(s) would be disconnected and no refund will be granted.
- I will NEVER give out / share my Username & Password and materials in the course(s) with friends / family members who didn’t pay for the course. I respect the copy right material of IGCSE Centre and acknowledge my account will be disabled if I share my Username & Password and the materials in the course(s) with others. I also acknowledge that there would be NO refund provided from IGCSE Centre if I violate this rule.
- There is no refund for our programmes.
Worldwide Happy A* Testimonials
My son has just completed the English First Language 0500 Revision session that was held in March-April 2016. The program was extremely well organized and spaced out in a manner that made it easy for him to watch the videos and complete the assigned tasks.
While the program was intensive and focused on the finer aspects of language skills, I firmly believe that it has also taught him some very important life skills - the first and foremost being time management. Planning long term projects, organizing and prioritizing, avoiding procrastination and managing time effectively are very important for a student's success, both in school and beyond.
Since the start and end dates of the session were clearly mentioned at the time of enrolment, advance planning and a workable schedule for the duration of the course made the target achievable in a very comfortable manner. At no point of time did he feel as if he was rushed, this is in addition to being in the school basketball team , keyboard player in the band and other extracurricular activities. I will not hesitate to recommend these revision classes to my friends. Continue the good work, IGCSE Team.
一 Chandrika Kannan
Dear IGCSE Team,
I am writing to sincerely express my gratitude for the wonderful job that you TEAM are doing to ensure OUR children perform well in their exams. From the bottom of my heart, I am truly grateful. It does not matter that I don’t know what grades my son will get but what I am grateful about is that this exercise has boosted his confidence to a level I had not seen before in the subjects that he took his revision in. His words were, ‘Mum, following this revision, I can now actively participate in Physics and Chemistry comfortably’. To me that was the best thing to hear. Grades may say otherwise but for me that confidence has been instilled outside his usual classroom setting.
I also take this opportunity to thank you for the timetable that you shared with the students at the start of the revision. This was very helpful. We clearly took note of the START and END date and we did our best to stick to this timetable and I am glad because we realised that the system closed down as soon as the END date reached. One piece of advice I would want to share with potential parents is take note of the start and end date of the revision and as much as possible try to follow the timetable provided by the Team. At times it might be possible to stick to it but at least there are free slots within the week for catching up on what might not be covered on a set time. Probably my son will not agree to it that I had to push him so much to adhere to the time table but when the system closed down as per the date set in the signed agreement, we realised the push was worth it otherwise we would have been left with so much uncovered work. We signed an agreement with a specified timeframe and so we had to stick to it.
My son is now in the middle of his exams and we are hopeful that this experience will bear wonderful fruits when the results come.
To you IGCSE Team I can only say thank you so much and I hope to share good news with you come the results.
To any parents considering registering their children for this revision, I can attest (even though I don’t know what grades my son will get) that this revision is worth it not only to make the children get good grades but to also re-assure them that they just need the confidence to believe in themselves as they already know most of the materials.
With many thanks,
一 Petronilla (Switzerland)
Choose Your Subjects
Here is the registration process:
- Click on the Subject that you wish to register.
- Proceed to checkout on the next page. You may make payment via credit/debit card, or your PayPal account.
- After successfully check-out, you will be brought to the Registration Page to fill up the Candidate's detail in order to generate the login Username and Password. You MUST follow the instructions on the registration page. (If PayPal didn't redirect you automatically to the Registration Page, please click on the "Orange Button" to be redirected)
- You will receive your Username and Password on July 31, 2017.
- Hotmail users please pay special attention. Please check your "Spam box" if you haven't heard from us in 3 days.
Compare our fees with others
See below to know that we are in fact, the cheapest available on earth, with the best quality and many happy A* students! 😉
|IGCSE Centre||Tuition Centres||Home Tuition|
|Fee per subject||£139 / £169 (for 2 months)||£886 (for 2 months)||£1,200 (£30/hr x 5 days/week x 2 months)|
|Course Style||Instant online, anytime, anywhere in the world, at the comfort of your home, repeat the tutorials as many times as you wish. Avoid traffic jams, uncomfortable classes situation, unnecessary peers pressure.||Have to attend daily classes in a learning/tuition centre (lodging, transportation, food in the UK not included). Missed classes won't be replaced.||Teachers/tutors are coming to your home daily at a fixed time: 1 hour in a day, 5 days in a week for 8 weeks (2 months) in order to finish all the syllabus for ONE subject only before the exam.|
Teachers, schools/learning centres please use the contact form to write to us for special rates.
All the contents are based on "Extended curriculum" syllabus. Below are the available subjects for this revision session:
- Biology 0610
- Business Studies 0450
- Chemistry 0620
- English First Language 0500/0522 － Reading
- English First Language 0500/0522 － Writing
- English Second Language 0511/0510 － Writing
- Mathematics 0580/0581
- Physics 0625
* Classes are run by Cambridge IGCSE experts / examiners.
If you require some subjects that are not listed above, please write to us HERE.
Pay with Credit/Debit Card
If you wish to pay with your credit/debit card, please click on the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button, as indicated below.