Dear Parents & Friends,
The ‘Topics Revision Classes’ are open now for those who are taking the exams in October/November 2014 session.
(Of course we do welcome students who are going to sit for the exam next year (2015) as well.)
These ‘Topics Revision Classes’ open for registration on August 18, 2014. Classes will commence September 1, 2014. Ending on October 30, 2014.
Students only register themselves for the topics that they need help with.
Here is what you will get from the ‘Topic Revision Classes’:
1. Understanding your problems (simply what is it that you don’t understand) for each topic.
2. Videos tutorial based on exam syllabus for the topic chosen (there would be several videos for each topic, and you can download them to watch at a later stage at your own pace).
3. Exam-style questions practices at the end of each video tutorial/topic.
4. Send in your practices (via email). Your paper will be marked by us.
5. You will receive your paper along with suggestions on how to improve and not to repeat the same mistakes during exam.
All the above will be done online.
We choose the students for our programmes. Not based on academic achievement, but on positivity. Thus, students who fulfil the below criteria are eligible to apply:
- You have a strong determination and want to score A*. (even though your results are below the passing marks, if you have the will, we will help you)
- You have a computer and internet access. (we do not accept/provide sending courses/papers by post)
- You do all the practices that we send you. (students who like to complaint, take things for granted, proud and lazy will be eliminated from the course)
- You are a positive thinker, hard working, and possess good manners. You will be part of a closed group of international bright, smart, positive students who would become the future leaders. (Students who portray negativity, rude and bad manners towards other students and IGCSE Team will be eliminated automatically)
Hear some Happy and Successful Students’ Testimonials
“Hi, I would like to let you know that I have gotten a B for my Business Studies, and an A for my General Maths. I?m so happy!! It?s all because of your great classes!? ? Kelly McDowall
* Kelly was below passing mark before taking the class. All she wanted was “just to pass” when she first started the tutoring programme. Walah! She scored more than she expected. She has been offered a place in The University of Queensland, Australia (one of the most prestigious university in Australia).
?I had difficulty in listening to English. But after joining your class, you open my English ears!! Now I can understand English and I can hear! Your class is always full of adventure and exciting. Ohh?, thank you so much. I love you!? ? Young-Kyoung Kim
* Young-Kyoung was not able to understand English conversation. After taking the Listening programme, she was able to ?get? the English conversation, even the British accent.
“Hi, this is Alicia! I’m soooooo thankful to you :)… You always encouraged me to think in positive way. That was really helpful. I will never forget what you taught me: English, knowledge and many things. My parents can’t stop showing off my good results to all my relatives and their friends! Thank you so much!” ? Alicia Han
* Alicia was being “given up” by all her teachers. They labeled her as a “gone case”, and that she will never excel in her IGCSE exams. After taking the tutoring programmes, Alicia scored 9 As (8 As and 1 A*) for her IGCSE exams. Her parents were so proud that they kept showing off this good achievement of Alicia for a month.
Click on the subjects available below to choose your topics:
Registration is closed on September 12, 2014. Thanks all for the registration and interest.
Arabic?First Language 0508
English?First Language 0500
English?Second Language 0511 & 0510
If you require some subjects that are not listed above, please write to us HERE.